General Terms and Conditions
This portal is operated by Trh Nápadů s.r.o., Company ID: 28254431, File number: C 135622 registered with the Municipal Court in Prague, Date of registration: 26 February 2008, Registered office: Šmeralova 170/31, Bubeneč, 170 00 Prague 7.
General Terms and Conditions of trhnapadu.cz Server
1. Introductory Provisions
- These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter the "Terms and Conditions") regulate, in compliance with the provisions of Section 1751 subs. 1 of Act No. 89/2012 Sb., the Civil Code (hereinafter the "Civil Code") mutual rights and obligations between Trh Nápadů s.r.o., Company ID: 28254431, File number: C 135622 registered with the Municipal Court in Prague, Date of registration: 26 February 2008, Registered office: Šmeralova 170/31, Bubeneč, 170 00 Prague 7 (hereinafter the "Trhnapadu.cz") and the User, related in particular to creating, operating and using the User Account.
- Trhnapadu.cz is an authorized operator and administrator of the Internet server trhnapadu.cz, available at the internet address https://www.trhnapadu.cz (hereinafter the "Server").
- By registration at Trhnapadu.cz, the user expresses their consent with these Terms and Conditions.
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, the concepts mentioned below with a capital initial letter have the following meaning:
- Trhnapadu.cz has the meaning specified under Subsection 1.1.
- Services have the meaning specified under Section 2.
- Registration has the meaning specified under Subsection 3.2.
- Access data have the meaning specified under Subsection 3.4.
- Server - internet server Trhnapadu.cz accessible at website https://www.trhnapadu.cz
- Personal data have the meaning specified under Subsection 4.2.
- User ‒ a person who registers or has registered their User Account; for the purposes of Subsections 6.1 and 6.2 also a person who does not perform the Registration under Subsection 6.3, but expresses his/her consent to these Terms and Conditions while using the Server.
- User Account - part of the Server called "My Account", which is made accessible to the User and is established upon Registration and made accessible upon entering the Access Data
5. The terms and conditions of Advertising are enclosed as a separate enclosure after these General Terms and Conditions.
2. Services Provided
- The Portal provides services of two kinds: public services and additional services. The public services are free of charge and without any limitation.
- The additional services (hereinafter referred to as the "Additional Services" or "Services") are services provided by the Portal against payment. The prices of the Additional Services are stated in the price list at: https://www.trhnapadu.cz/default/price-list/
- The User orders an Additional Service as follows:
- by pushing the respective button, or
- by using Trhnapadu.cz and its means (Server) to obtain the contact with a third person.
- The User enters into a contract for the providing of the Additional Services as follows:
- by paying the charge according to the pricelist at Trhnapadu.cz, or
- by addressing a third person in writing using the tools of the trhnapadu.cz portal; in this case it is a contract for the provisioning of a contact with a third person.
- The operator of the Trhnapadu.cz portal becomes entitled to the commission and the payment of the same under subsection 4, par. (b) above upon the submission of the contact information of the third person by the operator to the User.
- In case of arrangement of a contact between two Users of the portal under subsection 5 above, the commission is paid by the User for whom the contact of the third person has been arranged through the portal tools.
3. User Account
- The User may create a User Account on the Server by means of Registration to order the Services.
- The User registers the User Account by filling in the required registration data, namely the first name, surname, telephone number, electronic mail address and access data, on the Server and by saving the same subsequently. At the same time, the User must express their consent to these Terms and Conditions and to the processing of their personal data pursuant to Subsection 4.2 (hereinafter the "Registration"). After saving the data hereunder, Trhnapadu.cz will send a confirmation of completion of Registration to their electronic mail address to the User. Where it is enabled by the Server, the User may also register the User Account through social networks.
- The contact data filled in by the User during the Registration process will not be published on the Server.
- The access to the User Account is secured by access data, which include the username and the password (hereinafter the "Access Data"). The User and Trhnapadu.cz are obliged not to disclose the Access Data.
- The User may not make their Access Data accessible to any third parties. If the User enables such access to a third party, even by negligence, he/she is liable for any contingent misuse of the User Account or for any misuse of their Access Data to the same extent as if such misuse was their own act, and he/she also bears any and all risks of any contractual penalties imposed by Trhnapadu.cz.
- The User acknowledges that the User Account need not be accessible permanently, namely in consideration of the necessary hardware and software maintenance of Trhnapadu.cz, and/or the necessary hardware and software maintenance of third persons.
- The User agrees not to publish any data with a content that would be contrary to the body of laws of the Czech Republic. Furthermore, he/she agrees that he/she will hold Trhnapadu.cz harmless against any legal claims of any third parties which are created upon publication of the data entered by the User through the User Account.
- If any data used during the Registration change, the User is responsible for updating the same.
- The data entered by the User in the User Account are deemed to be truthful and correct. The User is solely liable for any incorrect or untruthful use of any data.
- Trhnapadu.cz reserves the right to refuse publication of any data entered by the Users on the Server or to remove the data if they fulfill any of the following conditions:
- They are contrary to the body of laws of the Czech Republic;
- They are contrary to good morals, or endanger the public order;
- Their content is contrary to the justified interests of Trhnapadu.cz.
- The User may at any time request that their User Account be cancelled; the request must be filed in writing at the email address email@example.com.
- Trhnapadu.cz may cancel the User Account in particular if the User does not use their User Account for more than one year, or if the User who has ordered any of the Services breaches their obligations resulting from the Terms and Conditions.
4. Personal Data Protection
- The protection of the personal data of the User – natural person is governed by Act No. 101/2000 Sb., the Personal Data Protection Act, as amended (hereinafter the "Personal Data Protection Act"). Trhnapadu.cz is registered with the Office for the Personal Data Protection under registration number 00068554.
- The User agrees with the processing of his personal data entered during the Registration, which include the following: first name and surname, electronic mail address, telephone number (hereinafter the "Personal Data").
- Trhnapadu.cz processes the User's personal data in order to properly use and administer the User Account and to exercise the rights and obligations resulting from the Contracts, including any related payments, as well as for marketing purposes of Trhnapadu.cz.
- The User's personal data will be processed for an indefinite period, either electronically in an automated way, or in the documentary form in a non-automated way.
- The user may access the processed Personal Data related to him. Trhnapadu is entitled to a reasonable payment for the provisioning of the processed Personal Data, which will not exceed the necessary costs of provisioning the same. If the User believes that his personal Data are processed in a way that is contrary to the protection of his private and personal life or contrary to the law, including, but not limited to, their being inaccurate with respect to the purpose of their processing, the User may request that Trhnapadu or the controller explain the processed Personal Data to him. In addition, the User may request that Trhnapadu.cz or controller remove such state.
- The User is aware that the provisioning of his personal data is voluntary. The User may withhold his consent to the processing of his Personal Data at any time.
- The User acknowledges that Trhnapadu.cz may provide his collected personal data to another controller for the purpose of offering trade and services in compliance with Section 5 subs. 6 of the Personal Data Protection Act. The other controller has the same duties related to the processing of the client's personal data as Trhnapadu.cz. The User may express his disapproval of the transfer of the personal data in writing to the registered office of Trhanapadu.cz.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that his/her Personal Data will be provided to the persons providing the services, arranging transport and payments, in order to exercise the rights and obligations resulting from the Contracts.
5. Messages Sent Through Server
- Trhnapadu.cz reserves the right, in order to improve its services and to prevent any unrequested advertising, not to deliver any unrequested or otherwise bothering messages sent through the Server to the Users.
- The User agrees that, in order to improve its services and to prevent any unrequested advertising, Trhnapadu.cz records any and all messages sent among the individual Users and Users and other visitors of the Server through the Server, and the messages are archived for a reasonable period or until the conclusion of the legal dispute or arbitration proceedings or until the termination of proceedings before a public administration body, if a dispute or proceedings is conducted in relation to the content of such messages.
- Trhnapadu.cz portal agrees to protect any and all private information and personal data provided by the User to the portal; in particular, he/she will refrain from disclosing the same to any third persons, except when such disclosure is the object of an Additional Service.
6. Sending Commercial Communication
- Unless the User expresses his/her will to the contrary upon Registration, he/she is deemed to agree with the sending of commercial communication related to the services, goods or company of Trhnapadu.cz. The User may at any time withdraw their consent in writing at the address of the registered office of Trhnapadu.cz, or through the reference stated at the end of the commercial communication
- The user agrees to save the so-called cookies files into the memory of their computer or a similar device. The User may at any time withdraw their consent and prohibit the saving of the cookies through the settings of their web browser.
- For the purposes of subsections 6.1 and 6.2, a User also means a person who does not perform the Registration, but expresses their consent to these Terms and Conditions while using the Server.
7. Final Provisions
- These Terms and Conditions constitute an inseparable part of the contractual relationship between the User and Trhnapadu.cz and an inseparable part of the Contracts.
- The legal relationships between Trhnapadu.cz and the User, including the legal relationships based on the Contracts, are governed by the Czech body of laws. Trhnapadu.cz is not bound by any code of ethics pursuant to Section 1826 subs. 1 par. (e) of the Civil Code.
- If any dispute occurs in relation to the contractual relationship between the User and Trhnapadu.cz, the Consumer has a right to out-of-court settlement of the same. The Consumer may file a motion for an out-of-court settlement of the dispute under Act No. 634/1992 Sb., the Consumer Protection Act, with the Czech Trade Inspection. All details concerning the out-of-court settlement are available at the website www.coi.cz.
- These Terms and Conditions become effective on 1 July 2016.
- Contact data of Trhnapadu.cz:
- Address for delivery and registered office: Trh Nápadů s.r.o., Company ID: 28254431, File number: C 135622 kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, Date of registration: 26 February 2008, Registered office: Šmeralova 170/31, Bubeneč, 170 00 Prague 7
- Data Box: c5dig9r
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +420 774 774 447